Signature Pad Sigma with or without backlight
Short summary :
Signature Pad 'Sigma' is designed by signotec and is a German product. It is a revolutionary product with an unbeatable performance stature, in comparison to its price. The signature pad with backlight facility comes in a dimension of 160x120x10 mm, that makes it ideal to be used as a mobile device. When the product is not in use, it appears to be a shinny device with a pen holder as an option.
- 4" (10,5 cm) b/w
- Any graphics up to 320 x 160 pixel
- USB (HID, no driver installation required)
- AES-Encryption, RSA-signing. Signatures biometrics RSA-Encryption inside the pad.
- Technical Specifications
- RSA-Security Features
Signature Pad "Sigma" is the little brother of the successful Signature Pad "Omega". The "Sigma" is a device to signatures, fully developed by signotec and made in Germany, with an unbeatable price-performance ratio. Measuring just 160 x 120 x 10 mm, it is extremely compact and therefore ideal for the mobile use. When used stationary it still shines with it's flat contruction and the optional pen holder.
The Sigma signature pad sets a new standard for electronic signature capture devices, in terms of its size and the resolution of the display. Among the device’s unique features, are the outstanding display of graphics and text, the technical properties for digitising signatures, its extremely flat design and, above all, its smooth surface and a sensor flushed with the housing. This design enables signing to be highly ergonomic. The rounded sides also allow the heel of the hand to pass fluidly from the device to the table without disrupting the signing process.
The high sensor rate also allows for sweeping signatures, without the user inadvertently reaching the limits of the sensor. This is vital to ensure that the signature is captured naturally and securely. Furthermore, extensive graphical and textual information can be displayed, which often plays an important role in stationary use. As a result, the pad is also an inexpensive alternative for stationary applications.
The transfer of data from the pad to PC is encrypted, tehreby it is not possible to spy on the biometric features of the signature. Since the electronics, firmware, drivers and applications have been developed by signotec itself, the hardware and software are matching perfectly.
|Display||4" (10,5 cm) b/w Display with or without backlight|
|Active Signing Area||100 x 50 mm|
|Dimensions||160 x 120 x 10 mm|
|Text-Display||Unlimeted fonts and sizes|
|Grafik-Display||Any graphics up to 320 x 160 pixel|
|Navigation||Unlimited screens, Hot-Spots (buttons) and Scroll-Function|
|Security||AES-Encryption, RSA-signing. Signatures biometrics RSA-Encryption inside the pad.|
|Connection||USB (HID, no driver installation required)|
|Terminalserver||Yes. Optinal with internal virtual USB-Serial-Converter (FTDI)|
|Internal Samplingrate||6000 Hertz|
|External Samplingrate||500 Hertz|
|Resolution||1040 dpi, not interpolated|
|Pen||No special pen, cheap replacement|
|Sensor||Scratch resistant surface|
The signotec pads (Omega firmware 1.25, Sigma 1.16) have the highest security mechanisms. This will allow a complete chain of evidence in dispute. Depending on the integration, different techniques are used
- PDF documents can be signed inside the pad and not in the insecure environment of the PC.
- The biometrics from the signature can pad RSA-encrypted inside the pad and not in the insecure environment of the PC.
- The pad LCD-screen content with the signature can be RSA-signed inside the pad.
- Each pad has a separate and unique RSA certificate from delivery.
- Saving from custom RSA-certificates inside the pad.
- The pad can generate an RSA certificate inside.
- Supported schemes are RSA PKCS # 1 v1.5 (with or without the hash OID), PKCS # 1 v2.1
- Certificates can be certified by a Root Authority
- Supported hash algorithms are SHA-1, SHA-256 and SHA-512.
- For details please refer to the documentation .