Signature Pad Omega NFC
Short summary :
The signotec Omega NFC is an advanced development of the normal Omega model. The new hybrid model offers two devices in one: a signature pad and an NFC reader..
- 12,5 cm (5") Full-Colour LCD with LED backlight
- Yes, graphics up to 640 x 960 pixels.
- USB (approx. 2,0 meters cable length)
- AES encryption and RSA encryption
- Technical Specifications
- RSA-Security Features
The signature pad "Omega NFC" is the advanced version of our best seller device "Omega".the Omega NFC for accurate signature capture on a signature pad with a large 12.5 cm (5") full-colour display and an integrated NFC reader, perfect for the paperless point of sale (POS). The Omega NFC is an advanced development of the normal Omega pad model. The new hybrid model offers two devices in one: a signature pad and an NFC reader. With this unique combination, you can set basic accents at your point of sale. The smart integration of two devices into one not only saves space, but also money, and enables seamless integration into your existing processes. Like all other models, are fully developed and produced by signotec Omega NFC itself - "Made in Germany".
NFC-ReaderNFC is the international transmission standard for wireless data exchange and enables extremely secure data Transfer. The special feature of NFC is that two devices (e.g. Omega and another device) can be kept at a distance of a few centimeters to initiate a data transfer. The application areas of the NFC are very diverse. NFC can be integrated in PC applications but also in PC peripherals, as here in the "Omega". The Near Field Communication can also be embedded in individual chip card readers and electronic identity applications (eID).
- Combination of a signature pad and an NFC Reader
- Large 12.5 cm (5") full-colour display
- Pen with special, resilient pen tip
- Simple, contact-less readout of data (eg. from a NFC-enabled card)
- Only one USB connection needed
- High data quality through electronic detection
- Fast, modern handling with the customer
- highest security through unique security features and RSA encryption
- Individual design possibilities (colors and logos)
Software and IntegrationThe NFC reader supports CCID drivers and smart card reader functionality inboth Windows and Linux operating systems. On the applications side, the NFCreader (NXP PR533) integrates under Windows into the Microsoft Smart Card API and under Linux into the corresponding APIs. More information about integration can be found here:
To use NFC you need a software that utilises the NFC standard. Integrators can use the NFC interface provided by Microsoft or Linux.
|Type||12,5 cm (5") Full-Colour LCD with LED backlight|
|Resolution||640 x 480 pixels|
|Scroll Function||Yes, graphics up to 640 x 960 pixels.|
|Pen||Pen with special, resilient pen tip (changeable)|
|Surface||Special foil surface for RTP sensors|
|Life expectancy||approx. 1 Million Signatures|
|Sample Rate||500 Hz, 4D Samples (x, y, z, t)|
|Active Signing Area||100 x 75 mm|
|Resolution||4.096 x 4.096 Pixel absolute ≙ 2.214 x 1.130 ppi|
Near Field Communication (NFC)
|Availability||Optional, integration under the hand rest|
|Integration||Microsoft or Linux Smart Card API|
|Encryption||AES- and RSA-Encryption|
|Secure Mode||Real-time display of the signature without usable biometrics|
|PDF-Signature||RSA signature creation device inside the pad|
|Hash Algorithms||SHA-256 und SHA-512|
|Connection||USB (approx. 2,0 meters cable length)|
|Network (TCP/IP)||Yes, with optional signotec USB-Ethernet-Adaptor.|
|Terminal Server / Citrix||Yes, optional with hardware FTDI chip or signotec vCOM driver|
|Citrix Virtual Channel||Yes, optional with signotec Virtual Channel driver.|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||180 x 191 x 15 mm|
|Status LED||2-colour status LED|
|Slideshow||Yes, up to 10 images as self-sufficient slideshow inside the pad.|
|Customization||Change of housing color and logo print (on request).|
The signature pads have the highest security mechanisms* available. This allows a complete chain of evidence in dispute. Depending on the integration, different techniques are used:
- PDF documents** can be signed inside the pad and not in the insecure environment of the PC.
- The biometric data of the signature can be RSA-encrypted inside the pad using a public key.
- RSA-signature of the displayed content and signature.
- Upon delivery, each pad has a separate and unique RSA certificate for signing.
- Storing of custom RSA-certificates inside the pad.
- The pad can generate a RSA certificate.
- Supported schemes are RSA PKCS # 1 v1.5 (with or without the hash OID), PKCS # 1 v2.1.
- Certificates can be certified by a Root Authority.
- Supported hash algorithms are SHA-1, SHA-256 and SHA-512.